Advantage Real Estate
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
Advantage Real Estate is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact we have with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contact with us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address, the telephone number given on our website, or a person visit to our offices.
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your personal information. When we submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who have to perform a specific task are granted access to the personal information that you provided to us. The computers/server in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or personal privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.